Sunday, October 2, 2016

Formula windsurfing session video

The other day I took a spin on my Exocet Turbo Formula II board with an 11.0 square meter Gaastra Nitro 4 sail. The wind was about 10 knots, which was plenty to get planing with that powerful board and sail combination. The video is below. I'm not risking putting songs in my videos anymore because I've been told I have just one copyright infringement strike left before they'll pull my vimeo account. I wish there was a simple way you could pay like, 5 bucks, and be able to have whatever song you want in the background of a video.

Exocet Formula 9-28-16 from James Douglass on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Johnny Douglass said...

Nice and smooth. Maybe your sister-in-law and brother-in-law will grant you rights to use some of their songs. It's extremely difficult to get the rights to use a song from a big artist, sometimes even to figure out who holds the rights.

Southerly said...

youtube has a library of free music for download, searchable by genre, mood, instrument etc. not the great songs by well-known artists, but legal and you own the resulting creative work is a bit of bonus. there are other copyright free services with rather small charges. but again, not the top stuff you crave